Re-visit marketing techniques in a brand new light with the help of our impactful 21st Century Marketing program. Each module has a perfect blend of theoretical approach and practicality. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the program, delegates will be able to:
- Work the dynamics of the different marketing channels and how they fit together from the 7Ps perspective
- Acquire a view of the different channel institutions and their importance in maximizing market presence
- Assess and select the marketing channels that complement core business marketing and sales activities
- Define the most effective go-to-market channel management strategies
- Gain a first-hand understanding of the financial details associated with marketing channels
- Develop collaborative planning approaches when interfacing with different marketing channels and the measures to use when gauging their effectiveness
Introduction to Marketing Channels
- Consumer Demands and Market Response
- Go-To-Market Strategies
- Direct versus Indirect Market Coverage
A View of the Different Marketing Channel Institutions
- On-Line Marketing Channels
Marketing Channel Selection, Opportunities and Conflicts
- Defining the Role of Marketing Channels
- Engaging and Selecting the Right Channel
- Advantages of Leveraging a Channel Strategy
- Dealing with Channel Conflicts
Channel Marketing Activities and Support
- Collaborative Channel Marketing
- Understanding the Push/Pull Models
- Leveraging Marketing Funds
- Market Representations and Customer Perceptions
- Gauging the Right Channel Parameters
Financial Considerations When Engaging Marketing Channels
- Managing Receivables and Credit Terms
- Dealing with Margin Discussions
- Risk Factors in Marketing Channels
- Warranties and Services Terms and Conditions
- Handling Customs and Duty Fees
- Dealing with Rebates and Discounts
Managing the Marketing Channel Relationship
- Building a Strategic Channel Alliance
- The Need for Structured Planning Cycles
- Co-Developing Business Opportunities
- Marketing Channels and Competition
- Legal Concerns in Marketing Channels
Who should Attend?
Sales, marketing and distribution channel managers and executives who wish to improve their managerial skills, organizations and companies that are establishing new market presence, managers and professionals with a fresh look at how to manage and develop channel relationship.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.