The course helps each participant explore all areas of productive maintenance management and supervision with attention to the details that qualify for superior competence in this area. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- Objectives of Maintenance Management -Maintenance Life Cycle
- Common Maintenance Management Problems
- Typical Responsibilities of a Maintenance Manager
The Maintenance Organization
- Management of Maintenance Workforce
- Leading the Maintenance Team -Training and Motivating the Team
- Management of Maintenance Contractors
- Management of Maintenance
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness
Emergency and Preventive Maintenance
- Predictive Maintenance
Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Definition of TPM
- Pillars of TPM
- Tools and Techniques
- Direct and Indirect Benefits of TPM
- Implementing TPM Action Plans
Maintenance Planning and Control
- Maintenance Workflow Process
- Work Preparation and Prioritization
- Backlog Management
- Resource Management
- The Maintenance Budget
Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- CMMS Modules
- Benefits and Savings
- Roadblocks to CMMS Acquisition and Management
Maintenance Performance Management
- Measuring and Evaluating Performance
- Key Performance Indicators and Targets
The Maintenance Balanced Scorecard
- Apply the latest concepts and techniques required for managing or supervising a maintenance unit
- Distinguish and optimize the special characteristics of maintenance activities
- Evaluate preventive and predictive maintenance as well as Total Productive Maintenance
- Apply techniques to measure Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Examine the organizational and managerial considerations for effective maintenance work
- Implement Key Performance Indicators and develop the Maintenance Scorecard
- Develop an action plan for improving the performance of their maintenance organization
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.