The program is designed to provide comprehensive time, cost and risk management for complex projects. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- Overview of Project Management
- Project and Program Definition
- Project Management Benefits
- Triple Constraints
- Project Life Cycle
- Project Stakeholders
- Effect of Organizational Structure
- Project Selection
- Project Selection Models
- Benefit Cost Ratio (BCR)
- Average Rate of Return (ARR)
- Payback Period (PP)
- Net Present Value (NPV)
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Decision Trees
- Project Planning and Scheduling
- Project Charter
- Project Scope Statement
- Building Work Breakdown Structure
- Duration Estimation
- Relationships between Activities
- Network Diagram
- Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Logic Manipulation
- Resource Allocation
- Resource Levelling
- Project Acceleration
- Project Budgeting
- Cost Estimating Techniques
- Cost Baseline
- Project Budget
- Slack Management
- Project Control
- Variance Analysis
- Dashboards and Scorecards
- Key Performance Indicators
- Earned Value
- Managing Deviations
- Project Risk Management
- Project Risk Identification
- Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Project Risk Response Planning
- Contingency and Management Reserves
- Program Management
- Roles and Responsibilities of Program Manager
- Program Life Cycle
- Program WBS
- Program Schedule
- Program Budget
- Define project management framework, processes and tools in compliance with the Project Management Institute (PMI) standards
- Analyse the relationship of time, cost and risk when managing projects
- Apply different methods of project selection
- Construct project diagrams, schedules and plans
- Use the techniques necessary to perform an in-depth analysis on project schedules and plans
- Identify different methods for cost estimating, project budgeting and capital budgeting
- Apply earned value analysis
-Determine different tools to deal with complex projects
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.