An intensive course that builds coaching and managerial skills in participants. These skills are imperative in the role of effective leadership impacting team performance and satisfaction. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- A New Look at Supervisory Tasks
- How Organizations and Roles Have Changed
- New Supervisory Roles
- Tasks and Responsibilities
- Characteristics of an Effective Supervisor
- Competencies of the 21st Century Supervisor
Goal Setting for Peak Performance
- Personal Goal Setting
- The Goal Planning Process
- Setting Goals for Others
- Strategies for Effective Goal Setting
- Obtaining Goal Commitment
- Management By Objectives (MBO)
Organizing and Delegating Effectively
- Organizing Time
- Setting Priorities
- Organizing Work of Others
- Components of Organizing
- Art of Effective Delegation
- Four ‘Rights’ of Delegation
- Empowering People through Delegation
- Degrees of Delegation
Leading for Results
- Are You a Leader: Self Assessment
- Modifying your Leadership Style
- Applying Team Leadership Model
- Energizing your Team
- Inspiring Others to Better Performance
Coaching for Success
- The Supervisor as a Coach
- Coaching to Improve Performance
- Habits of Successful Coaches
- Counselling to Resolve Personal Problems
- Managing Performance of Others
Developing and Stretching Your People
- Training versus Development
- Distinguishing between Training and Non Training Needs
- Recognizing Training Needs
- Translating Needs into Objectives
- Techniques in Developing Others
- Define supervisory roles and related competencies
- Apply goal setting and planning in order to obtain commitment of others
- Organize their time and use delegation as a tool to empower their staff
- Energize and inspire their team for better performance
- Demonstrate coaching techniques to manage performance of others
- Identify team members’ training needs in order to develop them
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.