The training program encompasses crucial and innovative steps to eliminate financial and economic crime internally as well as over seas. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
Product, brand, e-marketing and advertising managers, Finance managers responsible for customer profitability measurements and analysis, Sales and service managers.
- Global problems of economic crime
- Money laundering and transnational fraud
- Methods to manage local fraud
- Skill and Competency building in confronting manipulative cyber criminals
- Identifying and dealing with individuals pulling levers from an ever shifting overseas base
- The complex world of money laundering
- Recognise its impact of the world economy
- The significant implication of adopting EU regulation number 7 relating to money laundering
- How to take advantage of a multi agency approach to financial investigation
- Have a fundamental awareness and understanding of economic crime and identify the scope of the problems the organisation is managing
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.