This is a special training course offered for students interested in S5 PLC Training. On completion of this course, the student will be able to:-
Systematically use the current Siemens programmers as tools for program generation, documentation and troubleshooting
Known performance characteristics, Component parts and Principle of operation of a SIMATIC S5
Fulfill simple logic controller tasks, E.g. Write Programs, start up the PLC and remedy errors
Master and use the basic operations of STEP 5 programming language
Be familiar with typical applications and be able to use them in practice
Know the different starting characteristics of SIMATIC S5 Programmable Controllers after a stop status.
On completion of this course, the participant will :
- Know the components parts and the principle of operation of a SIMATIC S5 programmable controller
and the rules governing handling of the hardware and programming of a SIMATIC S5.
- Understand the program structure of the high performance programmable controllers.
- Be able to make simple program modifications. Be able to evaluate fault message on the programmable
controller, and to recognize and remedy errors in the program and at the inputs and outputs of the
programmable controller, and make program documentation.
- Be familiar to work with EPROM/EEPROM memory sub-module, the design and structure of the
SIMATIC S5 programmable controllers, sequence programming technique using GRAPH-5 software.
- Be able to design, write and load more complex programs using the PG, read system address, start-up
the programs with various modes of operation, and fault handling block.
- Be able to program Analog Value Processing and work with the PID control algorithms of the S5115U
and S5-135U controllers.
- Error detection and handling procedures.
- Organization blocks for restart, and operation mode, and analog value processing.
- Program documentation exercises (assignment list, comments, footers, and print-out program).
- Programming of EPROM/EEPROM sub-module.
- Program structure of high performance SIMATIC S5, number representation, data formats, and data
- Supplementary STEP 5 operations with function blocks.
Who should Attend?
New/beginner Siemens S5 users who wish to build up a profound knowledge.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.