This training course is a certification program that builds all the elements and competencies of a successful strategist in you. You will feel enabled and prepared to strategically make business plans and fulfill them successfully. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
- Use essential key managerial components for planning and executing a strategy.
- Identify and build company competencies, capabilities and resource strengths.
- Examine and evaluate company best practices to strive for continuous improvement.
- Tie rewards and incentives directly to the achievement of strategic goals.
- Select corporate cultures that promote good strategy execution.
- Control and manage resistance to strategy implementation.
- What Is Strategy and Why Is it Important?
- The Three Big Strategic Questions
- What Do We Mean By ‘Strategy’?
- Key Elements of a Successful Strategy
- Strategy and the Quest for Competitive Advantage
- Why Is Strategy Important?
- The Managerial Process of Crafting and Executing Strategy
- The Strategy Making/Strategy Execution Process
- Types of Strategic Objectives Required
- The Company’s Strategy Making Hierarchy
- Corporate and Business Level Strategies
- Functional and Operational Level Strategies
- What Does Strategy Implementation Involve?
- Evaluating a Company’s External Environment
- The Components of a Company’s Macro-Environment
- Key Questions Regarding the Industry and Company Environment
- PEDSTL and the Five Forces Model of Competition
- Impact of Industry Forces on Strategy
- Common Types of Industry Driving Forces
- Key Factors for Competitive Success
- Evaluating a Company’s Resources and Competitive Position
- Situational Analysis: Key Questions
- Competencies versus Core Competencies versus Distinctive Competencies
- Identifying Resource Weaknesses and Competitive Deficiencies
- Role of SWOT Analysis in Crafting a Better Strategy
- Building an Organization Capable of Good Strategy Execution
- Crafting versus Executing Strategy
- Who Are the Strategy Implementers?
- Putting Together a Strong Management Team
- Building Core Competencies and Competitive Capabilities
- Matching Your Organizational Structure to Your Strategy
- Managing Internal Operations
- Lining Up Your Resources Behind the Drive for Good Strategy Execution
- Establishing and Instituting Policies and Procedures that Facilitate Strategy Execution
- Adopting Best Practices and Striving for Continuous Improvement
- Building Information and Operating Systems that Proficiently Support Your Strategy
- Tying Rewards and Incentives to Strategy Execution
- Guidelines for Designing an Effective Compensation System
- Corporate Culture and Leadership
- Initiating a Corporate Culture that Promotes Good Strategy Execution
- Leading the Strategy Execution Process
Who Should Attend?
All levels of managers and company personnel who are involved in charting and supporting the execution of the company plans to achieve its strategic goals and objectives.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.