This is a highly practical change management training course, focused on developing the critical skills to effectively managing change in the workplace and covers how to motivate people through the change process. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of this training course for managing change, the participants will have:
- An appreciation of the impact of organisational change on people
- Identified ways they can positively lead and motivate people through cultural or organisational change
- Developed skills for effectively communicating change
- Identified ways they can help team members cope with change
The case for managing change
- Experiencing change
- Recognising the impact change can have on standards
- Facilitator presentation, The ‘Change Game’ exercise and group review
Our experience of change/change management principles
- Drawing upon past experiences of change
- Nine key principles of managing change
- Small group exercise, facilitator review and presentation
Emotional responses to change
- Business and personal impacts of failing to deal with people’s needs & concerns
- Identifying our own response to change
- DREC change curve
- Practical activity in small groups with group learning review
Compelling reasons for change
- Responding to resistance
- Conveying compelling reasons for change
- Video clip, small group review of case study, group discussion
Clear vision and objectives for change
- Three steps to creating a clear vision
- Imaging your vision
- Facilitator presentation, imaging exercise in small groups, group presentations and feedback
Building momentum and managing resistance to change
- Driving momentum
- Recognising the reasons for resistance
- Our reactions to resistance
- Dealing with resistance with the right change management strategy
- Brainstorming exercise, ‘Blankety Blank’ exercise, group discussion, ‘Wall of Resistance’ exercise and review
Applying the learning and next steps
- Review of learning and action planning
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who have a responsibility for leading and managing people through change at work.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.