This intrinsic training program will help you to become actively involved in ‘Competitive Strategy’ and learn the fundamentals of achieving maximum output at a low-cost. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Fully understand what corporate planning is all about and what competitive advantage is.
- Differentiate between low-cost, differentiation, focus, and best-cost strategies.
- Identify the differences between strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions and outsourcing.
- Acquire the basic concepts, tools, and frameworks of Blue Ocean Strategy.
- Gain knowledge of value innovation practices and methodologies of Blue Ocean Strategy.
- Learn how Blue Ocean Strategy is put into action
- The Competitive Strategies
- Business Strategy and Competitive Advantage
- What is Competitive Strategy?
- Low-Cost Provider Strategies
- Approaches to Securing a Cost Advantage
- Keys to Success in Achieving Low-Cost Leadership
- When Does a Low-Cost Strategy Work Best?
- Pitfalls of Low-Cost Strategies
- Differentiation Provider Strategies
- Benefit of Successful Differentiation
- Sustaining Differentiation
- When Does a Differentiation Strategy Work Best?
- Pitfalls of Differentiation Strategies
- Best-Cost Provider Strategies
- When Does a Best-Cost Strategy Work Best?
- Risks of a Best-Cost Strategy
- Focus Low-Cost and Focus Differentiation Strategies
- Approaches to Defining a Market Niche
- When Does a Focus Strategy Work Best?
- Risks of a Focus Strategy
- Complementing the Chosen Competitive Strategy
- Collaborative Strategies: Alliances and Partnerships
- Merger and Acquisition Strategies
- Vertical Integration Strategies
- Outsourcing Strategies
- Offensive versus Defensive Strategies
- Web Site and Social Media Strategies
- Blue Ocean Strategy â€“ The New Market Space
- Red Ocean versus Blue Ocean Strategies
- The Impact of Creating Blue Oceans
- Value Innovation: The Cornerstone of Blue Ocean Strategy
- The Six Principles of Blue Ocean Strategy
- Analytical Tools and Frameworks
- The Strategy Canvas
- The Eliminate-Reduce-Raise-Create Actions Framework
- Reading the Value Curves
- Formulating Blue Ocean Strategy
- Reconstructing Market Boundaries
- Focusing on the Big Picture, Not the Numbers
- Reaching Beyond Existing Demand
Who should Attend?
Professionals, managers, and executives who are involved in influencing and supporting the corporate and business level strategies of their organization.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.