The modules in this training program focus on equipping each participant to understand potential fraudulent practices in the workplace and combat corruption in effective ways. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- Implication of corruption upon government, public and private sector organisations and the individuals within those organisations
- How to combat corruption
- Practical Application of Learned Concepts
- Risk assessment, prevention and investigatory issues, evidence management
- Use of financial investigation
- The potential fraud, corruption and deliberate manipulation and the various forms this may take
- Options for dealing with fraud and corruption
- Respond to events and the options open for criminal, civil recovery etc. And the requirements of evidence management
- Conditions where fraud and irregularity is most likely to occur
- Identify reporting channels
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.