A practical training program whereby participants will get exposure to the realities of courtroom trials, oaths and testifying. The modules will aid the ability to overcome challenges in the crucial areas of vulnerability. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Identify your role as an independent educator of the court
- Take the oath or affirmation with confidence
- Express an opinion based on the foundation of fact
- Prepare an opposing brief
- Give confident clear testimony under difficult cross examination
- Functioning as an Independent educator of the court
- How to confidently take an oath
- Facts and opinions – How to make an effective testimony
- Constructing and presenting opposing beliefs
- Maintaining control and responding during challenging cross examinatio
Who should attend?
Public and private sector managers especially accountants, auditors, financial investigators, members of law enforcement agencies and those involved in compliance, due diligence and prevention activity, individuals within corporations who are recognised as potential experts in their field of work.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.