The training program specialises in the key factors of compliance necessary for organisations to prevent fraud and minimise risks. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- Principles for effective compliance in an organisation
- Implementing compliance tools effectively
- Becoming a trained compliance team
- Fraud Prevention
- Response Planning
- Problem Solving
- Eliminating potential fraud
- Establish the principles and procedures necessary to carry out the compliance function
- Acquire the basic requirements and skills necessary to carry out the compliance role
- Identify strengths and weaknesses within the compliance role
- Prepare response plans to and the likely outcomes of fraud
- Identify suitable plans and actions to counter fraud
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.