The Business Succession Planning Training Course gives one an understanding of the methods and techniques of business succession planning and skill building to implement the changes smoothly and successfully with skills like conducting a SWOT analysis, drafting a succession plan and mapping employee experience and skillsets. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- What is Replacement Planning?
- Differences between Succession and Replacement
- Deciding what you need
Preparing for the Planning Process Should you establish a committee?
- How to gather operational data
Initiating Process Develop a Mission Statement
- Develop a Vision Statement
- Choosing to be a mentor
The SWOT Analysis Identifying Strengths
- Identifying Weaknesses
- Identifying Opportunities
- Identifying Threats
Developing the Succession Plan Prioritise what the succession plan will address
- Set goals and objectives
- Develop a strategy for achieving goals
- Draft the plan
Executing the Plan Assign responsibility and authority
- Establish a monitoring system
- Identifying paths
- Choosing your final approach
Gaining Support Gathering data
- Addressing concerns and issues
- Evaluating and adapting
Managing the Change Developing a change management plan
- Developing a communication plan
- Implementing the plans
- Providing constructive criticism
- Encouraging growth and development
- Common obstacles
- Re-Evaluating goals
- Focusing on progress
Reaching the End How to know when you’ve achieved success
- Wrapping it all up
- Learn the importance of succession planning
- Understand the process of succession planning
- Recognise the importance of mentoring as a component of your plan
- Learn to set goals using a SWOT analysis
- Draft a plan, assign responsibilities and establish monitoring systems
- Understand the importance of change management
- Learn to anticipate obstacles
- Know how to re-evaluate goals and focus on progress
- Recognise when success has been achieved
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.