This course looks at worst-case scenarios and what to do when things go wrong. Things can go wrong in any organisation. Handled well, the damage can be limited; handled badly and it can have a huge effect on image and profits. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to manage issues and explore audit risks
- Appreciate scenario planning and foreseeing a problem
- Understand how to manage the immediate impact of social media
- Respond when things do not go as planned
- Set up spokespeople and a chain of command
- Get authority for statements
- Manage the media – including social media and citizen journalists and turn all news into positive press
- Issues management and risk audits
- Why prevention is better than cure — scenario planning and foreseeing a problem
- How external sources can affect you
- How to manage the immediate impact of social media
- What to do when things go wrong
- Setting up spokespeople and a chain of command
- Getting authority for statements
- Managing the media — including social media and citizen journalists
- The message and the medium — what to communicate, how, when and to whom, through which channel
- Positive press from bad news
Who Should Attend?
PR agencies or in-house press officers who need a ‘what-if’ mechanism in place if something goes wrong.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.