Improve your company’s credibility and client retention with better complaint handling skills.
This complaint handling training teaches the process and methodology needed to create an effective customer complaints handling process in order to improve customer care, satisfaction and complaint resolution rates. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of this complaint handling training course, participants will have:
- Recognised the key skills and qualities needed to handle customer complaints effectively
- Built skills in building rapport and engaging with the customer
- Demonstrated empathy whilst maintaining control of the conversation
- Established the customer’s needs through questions and listening
- Refused difficult customer emotional responses
- Resolved typical work based complaints effectively
- Key skills and qualities for handling complaints
- Model for handling complaints
- Benefits of handling complaints effectively
- Pairs exercise ‘in your customer’s shoes’ and participant introductions, facilitated group discussion
- Communication, building rapport
- Breakdown of communication
- Building customer rapport
- Impact of telephone and written communication
- Verbal handshake
- Communication styles
- Paired practice, small group exercise, facilitated group discussion, self-awareness questionnaire
- Maintaining control and empathy in complaint handling
- Using positive language
- Remaining assertive when under pressure
- Small group written exercise, facilitation and presentation
- Establishing customer needs
- Asking open questions
- Introduce questioning funnel
- Listening and summarising
- Demonstration, small group practical exercises and facilitated group review
- Defusing difficult customer emotional responses
- Managing personal response – 6 Step Approach
- Complaint handling techniques to defuse anger and other emotional responses
- Presentation, individual and small group exercise, and facilitated group discussion
- Agreeing an appropriate course of action with customers
- Achieving a win/win outcome for the customer and the organisation
- Being clear on the authority/power you have
- Escalating complaints with a defined complaint management process
- Making commitments and honouring promises
- Small group exercise with written scenarios, group feedback and discussion
- Handling work based complaints
- Tips on applying skills and techniques to written complaints
- Practising work based complaint scenarios
- Feedback and review of learning in small groups
- Review of how to apply in practice
- Presentation, practice sessions in small groups and facilitated whole group review
- Review and next steps
- Review of learning and action planning
- Course feedback
Who should attend?
Individuals who are responsible for dealing with customer complaints.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.