Customer Experience for Managers training course addresses why the customer experience is crucial and assists delegates wishing to build the business case, and develop and execute a customer experience strategy. The course also provides an outline of simple customer experience tools and techniques. The customer experience for managers training course provides an understanding of how customer experience differs from customer service. The customer experience for managers training course also offers a practical understanding of how to design and deliver a strategy and how it can drive customer growth, profitability, and loyalty. By the end of the course directors and managers will be able to put together a compelling business case for a Customer Experience programme and understand in principal how to deliver it. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- What is customer experience about and why it is important?
- How customer experience differs from customer service?
- How customer experience drives growth, profitability, and loyalty
- Customer experience in B2B and B2C
Assessing Customer Experiences
- Live customer experiences
- Live experience review
- The importance of emotions
The Business Case For Customer Experience
- Constructing your business case
- Outline case studies
- Selling your business case
- Using and presenting customer research
A Practical Approach To Strategy Development & KPIs
- Researching for your strategy
- Constructing your strategy
- Examples of strategies
- How to use & communicate your strategy
- Developing KPIs to support your strategy
Customer Experience Tools and Techniques
- Customer experience research
- Walking the customer experience
- Assessing the customer experience
- Identifying and assessing opportunities for improvement
- Designing customer experience
- Designing emotional experiences
- Implementing & embedding change
Building A Customer Experience Culture
- Framework for a customer experience culture Alignment
- Building continuous improvement
- Build the business case for customer experience investment
- Assess your organisation’s customer experience
- Develop a customer experience strategy
- Design a customer experience programme to deliver the strategy
- Develop your organisation’s customer experience culture
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.