This customer relationship management training course will fully equip each participant in the understanding and application of (CRM) Customer Relationship Management from a global and country-specific perspective. The course offers valuable insights into the use of different CRM mechanisms and will enable participants to use the most effective ones in their organisations to being about the desired levels of Customer Satisfaction. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- Defining CRM
- Importance of CRM to Companies
- Customer Loyalty and Optimizing Customer Experience
- CRM and Business Intelligence
- CRM Mistakes
- Why CRM is Hard?
- Where Does CRM Fit?
CRM in Marketing
- Relationship and One-to-One Marketing
- Cross Selling and Up-Selling
- Customer Retention
- Customer Profitability and Value Modelling
- Customer and Business Value
- Customer Relationship Management Training for Marketers
CRM and Customer Service
- Call Centre and Customer Care
- Customer Satisfaction Measurement
- Customer Service Checklist for Success
- Customer Service Training
Sales Force Automation
- Activity, Contact and Lead Management
- Knowledge Management
- Business Training for Salesforce
Planning CRM Programs
- Developing a CRM Strategy
- CRM Business Plan
- Cost Justifying CRM
- Choosing CRM Tools and Suppliers
- Customer Relationship Management Software
Managing a CRM Project
- Implementation Checklist
- CRM Roadblocks and Saboteurs
- Looking toward the Future
- CRM Training Program and Customer Loyalty
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR
- Social CRM
- Understand Why Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is essential for attracting, retaining and growing loyal customers
- Determine the uses and objectives of a CRM system
- Recognize best practices in implementing a CRM strategy
- Apply CRM for improving marketing, sales, customer service, and customer contact
- Use Social CRM to drive collaboration among salespeople to increase their effectiveness
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.