This training program will help delegates achieve good sustainable procurement policy and strategy to develop a plan to move organisations forward. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of this program, delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Develop a shared understanding of what a good Sustainable Procurement Policy looks like
- Review good practice
- Identify opportunities to move institution forward
- Understand sustainable procurement policy
- Develop strategy for putting policy into practice
This program will help delegates achieve good sustainable procurement policy and strategy to develop a plan to move organisations forward. Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Definition, meaning and benefits of a Sustainable Procurement Policy
- Review of Sustainable Procurement Policies in the past
- Opportunities for institutional growth
- Developing Strategies for Sustainable Procurement Policies
Who Should Attend?
Managers and coordinators responsible for monitoring performance and transparency in their respective departments or organisations. Policy makers and those individuals responsible for sustainable projects and implementation schemes.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.