This program introduces the context of e-government and its application in public sector reform and improved service delivery. The program will also focus on public sector image building using international standards, including necessary structures required for effective E-governance. It will examine the use of government information as it relates to government practice and planning (records and information management), transparency, access to this information and collection of public data. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Participants will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Identify the use of E-government in improving public service delivery
- Develop strategies in implementing E-government in local and central authorities
- Offer direction in planning accessible web portals and the dissemination of information to the international community
- Manage the process of developing a strong e-government presence and improving public procedures
- Better their public service delivery: Improving standards through E-government
- The use of E-government in improving public service delivery
- Strategies in implementing E-government in local and central authorities
- Planning accessible web portals
- Dissemination of information
- Developing a strong e-government presence
- Improving public procedures
- Public service delivery: Improving standards through E-government
Who should Attend?
Government officials and representatives who have been tasked with developing the departmental internet and E-government strategy.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.