This Effective Budgeting and Cost Control training course takes a practical approach to financial planning for the organisation and considers: the compilation of budgets; how to identify potential problems arising and suggests actions which can be taken. It also looks at ways of improving financial control using budgets, so as to avoid reduced profits and/or financial problems, providing opportunities for participants to apply the course content to practical examples. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
This Budgeting & Cost Control course will teach you:
- Basic concepts of budgeting
- Budget types
- Analysing variances and corrective action
- Updating and Flexing the budget
- Preparing the budgets and forecast
- Budgeting to control costs
- The importance of budgeting
- What are its aims?
- How do we make budgets effective?
- Capital, revenue and cash distinctions
- How do these relate to the basics of a balance sheet, profit & loss account and cash flow statements
- Concept of accruals
Budget reparation Process
- Constructing forecasts
- Limiting factors
- Sensitivity analysis
- Break-even analysis
- Preparing a forecast
Using the budget to control
- Variance analysis
- Flexible and static budgets
Who should Attend?
Administrators & financial workers looking to improve their budgeting skills and small businesses who want to take a practical approach to their finances.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.