This two week course is specifically designed to develop skills of the Office Secretary (any/all levels). The sessions are carefully structured in a step by step manner to equip each participant fully with knowledge and practical application of learning, using modern gadgets and technology. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Juggle multiple responsibilities
- Apply ways to think on their feet with powerful techniques
- Create win-win solutions, thus creating a positive atmosphere
- Become a strategic partner to your boss
- Understand different team player styles for effective collaboration
- Organise your time and workload well by applying advanced time-management skills
- The changing role of the secretary
- Office organisation
- Business Correspondence Skills
- Writing Reports
- Effectively Managing your work, your subordinates and your boss
- Being a team-player
- Arranging meetings and recording the minutes (MOM)
- Event planning and management
- Personal effectiveness and time management
- Management appreciation
- Presentations: Preparation and Impactful Delivery
- IT tips and tricks
- IT: Presentations using PowerPoint
- Personal communication skills
- Introduction to Public Relations (PR)
- Introduction to Human Resource Management (HRM)
Who Should Attend?
Senior secretaries, executive secretaries and personal assistants to top-level management. Secretaries aiming for promotion to executive positions.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.