This two week efficient administration skills training course provides great value to those seeking to improve their knowledge and ability in areas of professional office management and administration. The efficient administration skills training course is designed to encompass both-personal and professional development to for achieving success. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customized proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
On completion of the efficient administration skills training course, participants should be able to:
- Communicate effectively and interact confidently while carrying out their work
- Manage work more effectively and efficiently
- Liaise with others in a recommendable manner by minimising situations involving conflict and stress
- Apply professional etiquette when using the telephone
- Procure more skills and tips that will enhance their productivity
Your Business Environment and Office Responsibilities
- Organization – Vision and values
- Your role in your organization
- Personal Attitude towards work
- Personal learning styles
- Assessing current skills, experience and knowledge
- The Nature and Importance of Adaptability
- Why IMPACT is crucial
Organisation and Planning Skills
- Managing workload – Priority Setting
- The Vital 6 Questions
- Using Time Effectively – Time wasters, procrastination, importance of having a credible personal operating system
- Globally Recommended Techniques for planning and organisation
- Organising meetings and events
- Role plays, feedback and sharing
Communication and Presentation Skills
- Developing superior listening and questioning skills
- Professional Telephone Etiquette
- Overcoming Common Communication Barriers
- Effective Email and Writing skills
- Assertive Behaviour
- Role plays
- Understanding Personalities
- Managing your relationships
- Handling difficult situations
- Managing stress
- Conflict Management
- Being a team-player
- Emotional Intelligence
- Positive outlook to self-improvement
- Techniques to improve your skills – memory, competencies, organisation
- Confidence and self-actualisation
- Appraisals and feedback mechanisms
- Personal Development Plan
Who Should Attend?
Administrators, assistant administrators, secretaries, personal assistants and/or any other person in an administration/coordinator role who want to be more efficient and effective in their work.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.