his analytic training course is a series of essential sessions put together strategically in order to equip participants in the area of effective ERP (Right from sourcing to utilization). The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the intricacies related to introducing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) into an organization.
- Reduce the complexity around ERP and consider key elements when it comes to the decision making process.
- Appreciate the true impact of ERP on the organization internally and externally.
- Gain an in-depth view of short and long-term investment and budgeting challenges behind such key business initiatives.
- Develop a clearer view of ERP project issues and risks, key criteria to ensure successful implementations, pitfalls, mistakes, and costs to avoid, and savings to secure.
- ERP – An Introduction
- Historical Evaluation of ERP
- ERP and Business Automation
- ERP Vendors: Who’s Who in the ERP Market
- ERP Architecture: Building the Right Foundation
- ERP and Business Process Reengineering
- ERP and Technology Life Cycles
- True Impact of ERP on Existing Processes
- Launching the ERP Selection Process
- Key Criteria Behind the Selection Decision
- Realities Behind ERP Implementation
- The Different Phases of ERP Implementation
- Setting the Scene for a Successful ERP Project
- Dos and Don’ts in ERP Projects
- Managing ERP Related Change Management Issues and Risks
- Configuration Control and Base Settings
- Master Data Management
- General Ledger and Accounts
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Asset Management and Budgetary Control
- Cost Estimate and Accounting
- Understanding ERP’s Key Modules
- Financial Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Production Planning and Control
- Sales Management
- Human Resources
- Customer Relationship Management
- Subcontracting and Materials
- Service Management
- Financial Implications of the ERP Investment
- Quantifying your ERP Return On Investment (ROI)
- The Licensing Cost behind the ERP Solution
- Data Centre Requirements
- Resources Requirements
- Organizational Requirements
- Cost/Benefit Analysis: Short, Medium and Long-Term Views
- Beyond Making the ERP Decision
Who Should Attend?
Business decision makers and influencers, operations and change management leads, department heads and associates, project and implementation managers, and key players who are involved in the introduction of Enterprise Resource Planning as the next critical move to optimize operations and automate business processes.
No Reviews found for this course.