This impactful training program consists of essential training in skills and procedures required for effective warehouse management operations. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Analyse internal spend and supply market dynamics to provide a foundation for strategic sourcing plan
- Apply different sourcing strategies to optimize savings and ensure supply security
- Implement different purchasing methods to streamline procurement operations
- Apply negotiation techniques and supplier integration methods for sustainable supplier relations
- Measure and analyse performance of procurement process for continuous improvement outcome
- Analysis of Spend Groups
- Recognizing Strategic Role of Procurement
- Strategic Sourcing in Supply Chain Context
- 7 Steps to Strategic Sourcing
- Analysing Spend Categories
- Profiling Spend Categories
- Analysing Financial Impact
- Assessing Market Risks
- Consolidating Category Reports
- Operating the Strategic Sourcing Toolkit
- Applying Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Segmentation and Analysis of Suppliers
- Sourcing Strategies
- Mapping Spend Categories Using Purchasing Strategy Matrix
- Routine Items
- Bottleneck Items
- Leverage Items
- Strategic Items
- Managing Balance of Power in Buyer-Supplier Relations
- 6 Sourcing Strategies
- Applying Sourcing Strategies Effectively
- Supplier Selection and Integration
- Defining Bid Evaluation Criteria
- Practicing Effective Negotiation Techniques
- Managing Supplier Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Partnering with Suppliers
- Implementing the Purchasing Process
- Managing RFI, RFQ and RFP Processes
- Implementing Innovative Purchasing Methods
- Using Purchasing Decision Matrix
- Employing Purchasing Tools and Templates
- Continuous Improvement in Procurement
- Managing a Strategic Sourcing Plan
- Measuring, Analysing and Reporting on Performance
- Developing Improvement Initiatives
- Institutionalizing Supplier Report Cards
- Monitoring Industry Conditions
- Bringing it All Together
Who Should Attend?
Purchasing and supply chain professionals at all levels of the organization, as well as other company personnel who are involved in the purchasing process.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.