The Event Management Course is an essential training programme for professionals who organise events and social activities. The modules focus on helping you work on the skills required to organise out-of-the-world events, that will increase your uniqueness and credibility in competitive markets. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for professional and conferences in a professional way
- Identify the functions in an event or conference
- Organize and assess the social activities in an event or conference
- Prepare the estimated budget for a conference
- Plan and organize different kinds of exhibitions
Events and Conferences
- Importance and Concepts
- Types of Events and Conferences
Planning for Events and Conferences
- Collecting Information Needed in Planning
- Setting Smart Objectives
- Preparing the Event Plan with Detailed Activities and Schedules
- Selecting the Venue and Agreeing on the Site of the Event or Conference
Organization of the Event or Conference
- Choosing the Human Resources for the Management of the Event or Conference
- Forming Different Specialized Committees
- Training/Motivating the Teams in Charge of Managing the Event or Conference
Promotional Activities for Events and Conferences
- Promotion and Advertisement of Events or Conferences
- Steps Needed for the Promotion and Marketing of the Event or Conference
- Setting a Plan for the Promotion of Events and Conferences
The Different Functions for Managing Events and Conferences
- The Official Airline Carrier
- Arrangements with Hotels
- Conference Registration Activities
- The Scientific Program and Choosing Speakers
- Media Coverage During the Event or Conference
- Managing the Event, Conference or Scientific Meeting
- The Different Social Activities
Organizing of Exhibitions
- Planning for Exhibitions
- Promoting and Marketing Exhibitions
- Renting Exhibition Space
- Organizing and Managing of Exhibitions
- Steps in the Actual Implementation of Exhibitions Plans
The Financial Aspects of the Conference
- Preparing the Conference Budget
- Controlling Expenditures According to the Budget
- Deciding on the Registration Fees
- Controlling the Cash Flow
Follow Up and Evaluation of Conference and Events Activities
- Monitoring the Event or Conference Activities
- Dealing with Implementation Problems
- Preparing the Final Report
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors and officers involved in the planning or management of events, exhibitions and conferences as well as managers and officers of Public Relations.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.