The training program helps individuals who are pursuing facility management and would like to become experts in all areas pertaining to this field. The course modules offer special insights into strategic facility planning, risks and benefits, lease agreement and more. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the foundations of facility management
- Optimize people, processes, assets and the work environment to support delivery of the organization’s business objectives
- Apply the tools and techniques necessary to develop a facility’s engineering plans and layouts
- Apply managerial, technical and financial considerations of facility management
- Discover the importance of proper maintenance management and project management of a facility
Overview of Facility Management
- Defining Facility Management
- The Roles and Responsibilities of the Facility Manager
- Facility Management Main Activities
- Challenges and Risks
Strategic Facility Planning
- Developing Facility Management Strategy
- Retaining Services In-House versus Outsourcing
- Facility Management Strategic Options
- Service Level Agreements
Real Estate Planning and Considerations
- Site Criteria Considerations
- Space Calculations
- Environmental Issues
- Lease Agreements
- Design Requirements and Layouts
- Open-Plan versus Closed-Plan Approaches
- Space Planning
- Furniture Consideration
- Criteria and Adjacencies Matrices
- Relationship and Bubble Diagrams
- Block Plans
Facility Management Information System
- Building Automation Systems
- Types of Controllers
- Considerations for FMIS
- Disaster Recovery Planning
Maintenance and Operations Management
- Emergency Maintenance
- Corrective Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance
- Predictive Maintenance
- Facility Security
Managing Large Maintenance Jobs
- Defining Large Maintenance Jobs
Work Break-Down Structure
- Developing a Schedule
- Gantt Chart
- Resource Planning
- Facility Financial Management
- Evaluating Alternative Plans
Ranking and Weighted Average
- Common Ratio and Trend Analyses
- Capital Budgeting Evaluations
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who are interested in learning facility management and the considerations that affect facility management.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.