The program teaches skills to create forecast models and analysis using Excel 2007/10. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Apply learned skills of corporate financial models
- Demonstrate practical know-how of corporate valuation techniques and tools
- Construct forecasted financial statement models and perform sensitivity analysis
- Use the free cash flow technique in determining the value of a project or a company
- Develop financial models using comparable company analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Financial Calculations: Applications
- Time Value of Money:
- Present Value (PV) and Net Present Value (NPV)
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Multiple IRR (MIRR)
- Using XNPV and XIRR
- Amortization of Loan Schedule
- Dividends per Share and Cash Flow to Equity
- Effective Yields and Returns
- Corporate Financial Analysis
- Profit and Loss versus Balance Sheet Analysis
- Comparable Company Analysis
- Building Block AnalysisVertical, Trend, and Horizontal AnalysisLiquidityCurrent, Quick, and Cash Ratios
- Asset Management and Activity
- AR and AP Turnover
- Cash Conversion Cycle
- Asset Turnover
- Solvency, Leverage and Gearing
- Debt, Equity, and Times Interest Earned Ratios
- Assessing Profitability Management
- Profit Margin, Gross Margin, Return on Assets, Return on Equity
- Market and Valuation
- Price-Earnings and Earnings per Share Ratios
- Modelling the DuPont Identity
- The Three-Step and Five-Step Models
- Calculating Cost of Capital and Capital Structure
- The Gordon Dividend Model
- Supernormal Growth
- Regression Analysis
- Calculating Cost of Equity and Cost of Debt
- Computing the Expected Return on the MarketComputing Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC)
- Financial Statement Modelling
- How Financial Models Work
- Modelling Income Statement
- Modelling Balance Sheet
- Free Cash Flow Measurement (FCF)
- Using FCF to Value the Firm and its Equity
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Discounted Cash Flow Analysi
- Developing an Integrated Financial Model
- Model Construction Techniques
- Data Tables Design
- Assumptions and Input Variable Rules
- Regression and Conditional Functions
- Array Functions and Formulas
- Spinner Data Modelling
- List Box Data Modelling
- Option Box Data Modelling
- Acquiring and Updating Data from the Text, Access Database, SQL, and the Web
Who should Attend?
Professionals in corporate finance, financial analysts, investment bankers, financial controllers, finance managers, professionals responsible for project valuation, project finance, portfolio managers, and professionals in the private investment industry.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.