The FISH! The Organisational Cultures training program will help your company adopt remarkable, proven practices that profoundly improve morale & relationships. This is a practical, fun and proven team building course that can transform your entire organisational culture. The FISH! philosophy has revolutionised company culture and team building around the planet. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- develop a shared vision of how to serve customers, internal and external
- clarify common values of how to treat each other
- recognise new opportunities to make a positive difference for others
- become more proactive in creating a more effective environment
- The four FISH! practices
Practice 1: BE THERE
- Be there builds relationships by:
- Being fully present
- Listening to understand, not just reply
- Taking action based on awareness
Practice 2: PLAY
- Play encourages creativity and fun through:
- Freedom to innovate
- Freedom to be you
- Trust and the playing field – setting the boundaries
- Creating an environment of play
Practice 3: MAKE THEIR DAY
- Make their day reminds us to serve by:
- Learning to value and recognise people
- Learning to be genuinely selfless
- Learning to be aware
Practice 4: CHOOSE YOUR ATTITUDE
- Choosing your attitude helps you to:
- Practice to become aware
- Make a conscious choice
- Live in alignment with your intentions
Taking a closer look
- Assess how the organisation is living each of the practices
How well do I live the practices?
- Short test on how you live the four practices
Top of mind issues/team solutions
- Identify a list of top of mind issues
- Identify ways to address these issues
- Identify tangible goals that impact others
- Learn to put in place accountability measures to improve success
Want to form a habit?
- Creating a 21 day habit forming calendar
Your life title
- Beyond the workplace self-survey
- Looking at how you live the four practices in life
What’s possible now?
- Finding the limitless possibilities with the four practices
Who should Attend?
Open to all
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.