The FISH team building customer service training course provides a training intervention that will transform your customer service methodology. Offer your customer service team with inspiration and proven tools to improve your internal culture and your customer’s engagement experience. This is a practical, fun and respected team building and cultural improvement program for your customer service team. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- develop a shared vision of how to serve customers, internal and external
- clarify common values of how to treat each other
- recognise new opportunities to make a positive difference for others
- become more proactive in creating a more effective environment
- The four FISH! practices
Practice 1: BE THERE
- Be there builds relationships by:
- Being fully ‘present’ with customers and co-workers
- Listening to understand your customers and co-workers
- Taking action based on awareness
Practice 2: PLAY
- Play encourages creativity and fun through:
- Curiosity – learn how curiosity unleashes creativity in a customer service setting
- Freedom to innovate – learning to be free to “try things out” as a team
- Freedom to be you – learning to be your natural self in any customer service setting
- Trust and the playing field – setting the boundaries
- Creating an environment of play in a customer service setting
Practice 3: MAKE THEIR DAY
- Make Their Day reminds us to serve customers and co-workers by:
- Learning to value and recognise customers as people
- Learning to be genuinely selfless toward customers
- Learning to be aware of your customer’s needs – creating a delightful atmosphere
Practice 4: CHOOSE YOUR ATTITUDE
- Choose your attitude helps you in a customer service setting to:
- Practicing to become aware of your attitude toward customers
- Making a conscious choice – are your choices and attitudes helping your team and customers?
- Live in alignment with your intentions – learning to be anchored to a customer service mindset
Taking a closer look
- Assess how your customer service culture is living each of the “four practices”
How well do I live the practices?
- Short test on how you live the four practices
Top of mind issues/team solutions
- Identify a list of top of mind issues
- Identify ways to address these issues
- Identify tangible customer service goals that impact others
- Learn to put in place accountability measures to improve success of your customer service initiatives
Want to form a habit?
- Creating a 21 day habit forming calendar
Your life title
- Beyond the workplace self-survey
- Looking at how you live the four practices in life
What’s possible now?
- Finding the limitless possibilities with the four practices
Who should Attend?
Open to all
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.