The FISH! – Train the Trainer is designed for the trainer who needs to develop their training skills and maximise their potential so the trainees can benefit more from attending the training. The FISH philosophy has transformed team cultures and teamwork around the planet. Give your facilitators the tools they need to bring the four FISH with our exceptional modules and allow best practices to be incorporated in your organisation’s training sessions. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Give your trainers the tools and techniques for creating culture change company-wide
- Gain a working understanding of the importance of culture and see the impact and business results that a high-performing organisational culture can achieve
- Understand how the FISH! Philosophy can be incorporated into your culture as a means for creating enhanced employee engagement, better team cohesion, greater employee satisfaction, and overall better business results
- Learn a strategic approach to incorporate the FISH! Philosophy and training program with your current mission, vision, values and culture
- Learn to develop a culture change plan for incorporating the FISH! Philosophy into your organisation
- Reflect and learn about the role of a leader in sustaining healthy cultures
1 Make Your Culture a FISH! Culture
- Find it – groundwork
- How to determine direction both as an organisation and as an individual within the organisation
- Live it – belief, learning and tools
- Learn the skills, experiment with the concepts and practice the actions that bring the Culture Vision to life
- Coach it – momentum
- Sustain the training and conversations, and grow as individuals and organisations
- Building sustainable training
- Useful resources to great sustainable training
2 The Experience-Centred Model
- Traditional vs Experiential
- Ingredients for the Experience-Centred model
- Creating the right learning context
3 Event Preparation
- Keep it simple
- What is the goal and what are the impacts?
- Prepare yourself
- Learning to feel comfortable with all the training material
- Living in alignment
- Making sure your actions are in alignment with your goals as a facilitator
- Meet with managers
- Setting goals and expectations with everyone involved in the training
- Giving participants a choice
- Mental preparation
- Getting ready for the event and being ready for any surprises
- Physical preparation
- Getting the training room / facility ready to create an exciting atmosphere
- Setting timelines and expectations for management and participants
4 Event Outline
- Your introduction and building community
- Build rapport and trust with participants that sets the tone of the event with introductions and fun activities
- FISH! film, setup and review
- Create context and understand the essence of the FISH! practices, build community and create energy
- Show the film
- Review the four practices Be There
- Helping participants to understand and experience what Be There means Play
- Learn to help participants understand the essence of Play and how to live it every day
- Make their day
- Helping participants understand how to value people, selflessness and being aware
- Choose your attitude
- Helping participants become aware, make conscious choices and live in alignment with intentions
- Action planning
- Strategies for helping participants create an action plan that includes practice, follow up and accountability
- Making the commitment
- Locking in the four practices and creating a commitment experience for the team
Who should Attend?
Open to all
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.