This interactive course begins with an overview of asset management, its definition and benefits for an organization. It shares the latest thinking, processes, methods and tools in joined up management of any types of asset.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to :
- Recognize and be able to apply asset management terminology, definitions and principles
- Identify and manage the expectations of stakeholders with respect to asset management
- Become familiar with internationally recognized asset management methodologies and good practices
- Appreciate the structured approaches available for the improvement of value realization from assets
Asset Management & Strategy Framework _ Introduction
- Introduction to program
- Introduction to delegates
- Asset & maintenance management as a business process
- Asset management process model – The Asset Management System
- Strategy framework◦Line of sight
◦Asset management policy, asset strategy, asset management strategy
◦Asset management objectives (goal setting)
◦Asset management plan
◦Feedback & improvement
Asset Management Roles + Standards on Asset Management (PAS 55 + ISO 55000)
- Asset Management roles
- Sourcing & outsourcing
- Stakeholder management
- BSI-PAS 55:2008 – a proven standard for Asset Management
- ISO 550000 – the new international standard on Asset Management
- Certification procedure
Good Asset Management Practice – Part 1
- Demand forecasting
- Level of service and performance measures
- Defining the right key performance indicators
- Capacity or utilization monitoring
- Condition assessment and monitoring
- Information & configuration management
- Vendor management & past performance
- Asset procurement
Good Asset Management Practice – Part 2
- Risk management
- Risk Based Maintenance concepts (RBM)
- Life Cycle Costing (LCC)
Assessment & Implementation Aspects
- Asset Management assessment
- Asset Management teams
- Changing the behaviour of people
- Implementation of Asset Management – case study
Who should Attend?
Person(s) with an interest or responsibility for physical or other assets, decision making, planning, risk management, resourcing, operations, technical services, information support, budgeting, quality management or organizational development
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.