This two-week dynamic course aims at empowering you to become the ideal 21st Century Administrator with a global appeal. The sessions we offer as part of this course will prepare you to think strategically and exploit areas of innate potential that you are yet to discover. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define the role of productivity and effectiveness in the success of the 21st century administrator
- Develop self-leadership capabilities to enable professional advancement
- Employ thinking skills to facilitate ‘turning problems into opportunities’
- Build fruit-bearing relationships with people at all levels
- Organize and plan for the best performance and utilization of time at the office
Productivity and Effectiveness: Gateways to the 21st Century Administrator
- What Is Productivity?
- Efficiency versus Effectiveness: Differences and Practical Uses
- Optimizing Quality and Quantity of Production through Streamlining
- Signs of Inefficiencies at the Office
- Work-Breakdown Structures
- Self-Leadership – Prerequisite for Leading Others
- The making of a Good Leader Understanding – Personal Values
- Personal SWOT Analysis
- Building on your Talents
- Taking Initiatives – Being Proactive
The Thinking Administrator
- Using Different Thinking Techniques to Boost Professionalism
- Using Creativity as a Business Tool
- Mental Blocks – Ways to Overcome Them
- Solving Office Problems (Turning Them into Opportunities)
- Kaizen: Focusing on Continuous Improvements
- Learning Styles for Professional Development
The Power of your Attitude
- What is Attitude? Uses of Attitude
- Perceptions, Beliefs and their Effect on Attitude
- Going Beyond a Positive Attitude
- Making Things Happen: The ‘Can-Do’ Attitude
- Using your Attitude for Professional Excellence
Developing your Work Relationships
- Building Rapport with Managers Colleagues and Clients
- Adapting to Different Working Styles
- Navigating through People Problems and Problem People
- Enhancing Presentation/Self-Selling Skills
- Applying the Principles of Emotional Intelligence
- Best Practices for Delivering Positive Feedback
Organizing and Planning for Best Performance
- Setting Challenging Performance Goals
- Putting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to Work
- Utilizing Planning Strategies/Forward Thinking
- Personal Action-Planning
- Developing Filing/Document Management System
- Acquiring Stamina and Resistance to Stress
Who Should Attend?
Administrators, office managers, personal assistants and any member of the general staff wishing to improve their personal skills and challenge themselves to excel in their mission at the office.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.