This comprehensive course is very useful for professionals moving into a more demanding role of supervisory responsibility. The modules herein will equip you with practical ideas, skills, and increased self awareness, areas that we have researched to be crucial to HR Administration Skills.
The skills you will learn at this course will assist you while meeting your business objectives – the goals your organisation sets for you. You will be qualified by this program to display an ability to work productively in an office environment. The skills will help you to build your professional credibility which can lead you to take on more important leadership roles.
The course is very interactive – a combination of practical exercises, group discussions and accelerated learning interventions.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the core role of HR Administrators within their organization’s Human Resource Framework
- Identify and develop competencies required for successful HR Administrators
- Distinguish between various types of organizational structures and develop structures using various techniques
- Identify the core functions of an HR system and determine business requisites for their organization’s HR system
- Develop HR reports using varied types of graphs and templates
- List legal documents required to collect and maintain for employees
- Develop their organization’s employee handbook
The HR Administrator at work
- Major Roles and Responsibilities of HR Administrators
- A Look at the HR Administrator’s Job Description
- The HR Administrator’s Position within the HR Department
- Professional Qualifications as a Competitive Advantage
- Competencies of Successful Administrators
- Technical Competencies
- Behavioral Competencies
- The Evolving Role of the HR Administrator
- An Introduction
- Definition and Purpose
- Types of Organizational Structures
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Various Structures
- Examples of Structures for a Number of Organizations
- Tools Used to Draw Organizational Structures
- Workshop: Using Microsoft Visio in Drawing Organizational Structures
Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Functions and Features of HR Systems
- Determining Business Requirements
- Developing Assessment Criteria to be Used for Evaluating Different Systems
- Assessing and Evaluating Existing HR Systems
- Workshop: Live Demonstration and Practice Using an HRIS
HR Measurement and Reporting Techniques
- Research Terms and Techniques
- Frequently Used HR Metrics
- Calculating HR Metrics
- Recruitment Metrics
- Retention Metrics
- Compensation/Benefits Metrics
- Training and Development Metrics
- Reporting Methods and Examples: Charts and Graphs
- Workshop: Developing HR Reports Using Bar Charts, -Pie Charts and Line Charts
Employee Documentation and Record Keeping
- Purpose and Objective of Record Keeping
- Employee Files: Legal Documents to Maintain
- Developing an Orientation Package: Documents to Provide to New Hires
- Policies, Procedures and Work Rules
- Creating and Developing an Organization’s Employee Handbook
- Purpose of Handbook
- Sections of the Handbook
- Process of Developing Handbook
Who Should Attend?
HR specialists and HR administrators who are keen to develop their knowledge and improve their HR related skills
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.