Effective decision making is always backed up by a detailed analysis and verifiable data. In order to interpret one’s organisation’s ‘People Metrics’, it is crucial to have a solid grasp of collection, analysis, and interpretation of data. The use of analytics is changing the way HR professionals quantify the value that people—our biggest asset—have on the organization’s ability to succeed in the market or in its mission.
In this course, we will guide you through a strategic view of your organization’s use of HR data and its measurement systems. The module allows you to determine the HR metrics that align with your company’s strategic goals. It helps your understand the characteristics and importance of high quality data and equips you to find and collect that data, inside or away from the environment of your organization. It offers a high-level introduction to common analysis techniques and highlights mistakes to avoid when interpreting data, or when assessing reports and interpretations offered by others.
Your power to think strategically about people analytics will capture and keep the attention of your senior leadership. This capability will support more informed, evidence-based decision making in areas that extend beyond the human resources office.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Display a thorough understanding of modern Talent/HR analytics
- Leverage HR data to make insightful business decisions
- Apply basic forecasting tools
- Transform HR into a strategic function
- Apply ‘predictive management’ using the modern tools of talent/HR analytics
- Apply processes of modern Human Capital management
- Optimise and synchronise the delivery of HR services
- Get acquainted with best practice examples of organisations using talent/HR analytics
Introduction to HR Analytics
- The Meaning and Power of Analytics
- Big Data and HR
- The Purpose and Uses of HR Analytics
- Needed Skills and Common Pitfalls to Avoid – The Analytical Leader
- Trend and Regression Analysis
Managing the future (tomorrow) – today
- The Language of Metrics and Analytics
- The Evolution of Data Analysis
- Moving from Prescriptive to Predictive Analytics
- Lagging and Leading Indicators
- What we Know about Tomorrow
- The Future of Talent/HR Analytics
Human Capital Management Model for Managing Tomorrow, Today
- The Four Processes of Predictive Modern Human Capital
- Scanning the Market and Managing the Risk
- Turning Data into Business Intelligence
- Avoiding Common Metrics Mistakes
- The Levels of Metrics
- Applying Metrics and Analytics to Make a Difference
Big Data Applications in HR
- Using Predictive Analysis to Attack Long-Term Turnover and Productivity Problems
- Using Predictive Analysis to Improve Staffing and Retention
- Exploring Data that Indicates How Leading Companies Retain Core Talent in Critical Functions
- Exploring the Impact of Education Level of Employees in Core Functions on a Business’ Market Performance
Examples of Organisations Using Talent/HR Analytics
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Absenteeism
Who Should Attend?
- Human Resources professionals
- Individuals who are about to start a career in Human Resources
- Experienced officers and managers in Human Resources who wish to update their knowledge and skills about the latest techniques in the global HR function
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.