This course is designed for Non-HR specialists and covers the core components of the employee lifecycle including Job Analysis and Descriptions, Recruitment and Selection, Training and Development, Performance Management, Remuneration and Compensation and Exit Interviews. The course places a strong emphasis on the links between the Business Plan and HR Planning, as well as the need to develop accurate and comprehensive Job Descriptions to drive success through people. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- The Role of Human Resources Management
- Trends in HR
- A Basic Model for Human Resource Planning
- Job Analysis and Job Descriptions
- Recruitment and Selection
- Orientation, Training, and Development
- Managing Absenteeism
- Performance Management
- Managing Diversity
- Remuneration and Compensation
- Exit Interviews
Facilitators use a variety of training methods for each workshop, including group discussions, individual work, and reflection, exercises, case studies and simulations for role play.
- To respect the strategic support function of Human Resources Management
- To understand the importance of HR Planning and Forecasting in line with Business Planning
- To understand the importance of Job Analysis and Job Descriptions and how to develop these in your organisation
To identify Recruitment and Selection strategies
- To appreciate the importance of effective Orientation as well as on-going Training and Development
- To equip delegates with Performance Management tools and techniques as well as skills in Positive Discipline
- To build appreciation for the value of diversity in the workplace
- To understand what employees really value when it comes to remuneration and compensation
To appreciate the value of Exit Interviews and how to conduct them
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.