This human resource management and career development program is not a substitute for a general course of HR study.
Topics covered are intended for review by experienced HR professionals.
Who Should Attend?
- Strategic role of HR in organizations
- HR business management skills
- Strategic Planning Process
- Evaluating the internal/external environment
- HR and the legislative and regulatory environment
Workforce Planning and Employment
- Employee rights, privacy and consumer protection legislation
- Organizational staffing requirements
- Job analysis and documentation
- Recruitment, flexible staffing, selection and retention
Human Resource Development
- Organizational development initiatives
- Adult learning and motivation; Training and development
- Talent and performance management
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation structure and systems
- Benefit programs (Government mandated, deferred comp plans, health care and other non-statutory benefits)
- Compensation and benefits legislation
- Evaluating compensation and benefits programs
Employee and Labour Relations
- Employee and labour relations legislation
- Union organizing and collective bargaining
- Unfair labour practices
- Discipline and complaint resolution
- Organizational risk
- Workplace safety, health, security and privacy
- Risk management legislation
- Have been exposed to the most current principles and core practices of HR management
- Become more marketable when they compete for top HR positions
- Be able to raise their professional confidence among their staff and peers
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.