The program focuses on enabling Professionals to benchmark, report on or highlight effectively and constructively the contribution of the HR department to the organisational performance. Each module will provide knowledge on techniques combined with practice and feedback pertaining to the core objectives of the workshop. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- The Importance of Measuring
- Measures, Metrics and KPIs: The Main Differences
- Characteristics of SMART KPIs
- Types of KPIs
- Common Mistakes when Using KPIs
- Organizational KPIs
- Organizational Appeal and Reputation
- Salary Competitiveness
- Human Value Added
- Career Growth
- Absenteeism Rates and Absenteeism Cost
- Employee Morale
- Financial KPIs
- Return on Human Capital
- Labour Cost
- Cost per Hire
- Cost per Trainee
- Opportunity Cost
- Supervisory Ratios
- Cost to Supervise
- Compensation and Benefits
- Process KPIs
- Measuring Efficiency of Recruitment and Selection
- Measuring Effectiveness of Hiring
- Using Hurdles Per Hire (HPH) to Reduce the Use of Waste in Selection
- Using Aggregate Yield Ratios and Selection Rates
- Measuring Effectiveness of Appraisal Systems
- Employee Turnover
- Voluntary versus Involuntary Turnover
- Turnover versus Attrition (Gross and Net Turnover)
- Identifying Turnover Metrics
- Identifying Turnover Costs
- Analysing and Interpreting Turnover Data
- Healthy versus Unhealthy Turnover: When Is Turnover Good for the Organization?
- Wrap Up: Designing an HR Scorecard
- The Balanced Scorecard as a Strategic Tool
- Putting it All Together
- Reporting HR to Top Management
- Explain the metrics, measures and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) applied to HR and show the role they play in measuring the effectiveness of Human Resources
- List the KPIs that should be used in measuring Human Resources as a function
- List and calculate the main KPIs that should be used to measure the efficiency of the critical processes in HR
- Design and calculate the main formulae for evaluating the financial contribution of HR to the organization
- Design and calculate the employee satisfaction index and use it to measure employee morale
- Explain employee turnover, its types and the various formulae used to calculate it
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.