Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- This five -day intensive Specific Subject Certification course will focus on the roles that Training & Development staff plays within an organization. Participants will focus on the whys, what’s, when and the contribution Training & Development section makes to an organization’s success,
- This course is designed for Training & Development Professionals who may now or may in the future seek to prepare themselves for greater levels of responsibilities and accountability. Typically, participants will be currently engaged in the training and development function within an organization or for those individuals who freelance their services and wish to enhance their marketability and credibility through certification. The course is highly participative and participants will have the opportunity to undertake relevant case studies plus to prepare and deliver presentations to master trainers and peers.
- Enhance skills, credibility, and confidence for the participants
- Understand the needs of organizations and the available tools to assist. In determine those needs
- To provide an understanding of the ways in which people learn and develop strategies to facilitate learning
- To identify adult learning styles and instructional methods which appropriately address individual learner’s needs
- Enable participants to identify desired learning outcomes; how to achieve them; how to assess their effectiveness
- Improve the understanding of the measurement tools available to T & D professionals
- Provide opportunities for team decision making
- Skill building through facilitated workshop
- Successful completion of demonstrated skills
- Successful completion of case studies both individual and team
- Post-assessment through a 50 Q Certification Examination.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
No Reviews found for this course.