This program examines the causes and effect of corruption and dishonesty in public and private sectors. It explores the cost to the government, the organisation and the individuals concerned and why corruption is so difficult to identify. Using interactive sessions, it provides participants with practical methods that they can implement to minimise such practices. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- Methods and Practices to prevent corruption
- Leadership techniques to help maintain ethics and prevent/reduce corruption
- Combating corruption and fraud
- Techniques challenging inappropriate behaviour
- The Nolan principles in the public sector
- Use corruption prevention methods and practices
- Apply leadership techniques which will help maintain ethics and prevent/reduce corruption
- Combat corruption and fraud effectively using modern prevention techniques
- Apply techniques to challenge inappropriate behaviour
- Examine and discuss the development of the Nolan principles in the public sector
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.