This program is designed to provide participants with the ability to actively develop modern policy and practice in their department/area of responsibility. It will provide ideas to stimulate improvement of economy, efficiency and effectiveness in the workplace and will examine means of developing staff into high performing teams. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- Socio-economic impact of the government on society
- Techniques to manage implementation of reform
- Implement budgetary measures for departmental financial savings
- Measures to reduce the incidence of corruption
- Inspiring leadership behaviours
- Analyse the socio-economic impact that governance has on civil society
- Use techniques to help manage the implementation of reform in their own organisations
- Implement budgetary measures which will deliver financial savings for your department
- Reduce the incidence of corruption
- Develop inspiring leadership behaviours
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.