The knowledge equipping programme will ensure that every participant is fully aware of International Protocol Standards in the field of Public Relations. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of this program, participants will be able to :
- Gain an understanding of protocol history
- Learn the definition of protocol manager
- Understand the unique role a Protocol Manager plays today
- Learn how international business etiquette is crucial to your professional image
- Understand the importance of broadening your global awareness
- Learn the importance of eye contact, handshaking, introductions and conversation
- Learn the planning elements of official entertaining
- Understand the role of a host, guest of honour, or guest
- Know the rules of official toasts and receiving lines
- Learn how a table is set to include various place setting maps, silverware, glassware and decorations
- Be able to define precedence
- Understand the usage and importance of this fundamental protocol tool
- Determine precedence of individuals, organizations and states
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of precedence in various situations
- Apply the factors involved in creating effective seating arrangements
- Identify key elements between social and business seating
- Define the various types of seating arrangements
- Identify nuances to consider with international guests and guests with special needs
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of how and when to use titles and forms of address in various situations
- Be able to make proper introductions using the various titles, degrees, ranks and ratings
- Apply the Titles & Forms of Address fundamentals to protocol activities
- Understand the basic tips for essential protocol tools
- Define the various types of invitations and describe the elements of an effective invitation
- Understand the different types of chronologies and the information required to make them an effective tool
- Understand when and how to use the specific tools
- Describe the guest list management process
- Explore various electronic gadgets that provide efficiency to the protocol manager
- Identify key elements to consider when selecting an appropriate gift
- Determine appropriate gifts for guests and understand how culture affects the gift selection
- Identify tracking mechanisms appropriate for your organization
- Understand the parameters of official gifts for government officials
- Understand the appropriate ways to display flags
- Know when and how to show proper respect during National Anthems
- Determine flag and logo precedence
- Recognize principles that govern the display of flags and become familiar with patriotic customs and observances
- Understand sequencing, structure and types of ceremonies
- Understand the types of key protocol events
- Understand the logistical components of key protocol events
- Learn about pitfalls of planning each event
- Gain more concepts to make the event a success
- Understand a deeper appreciation for the blend between the art and science of protocol, as it relates to the Master Protocol Process
- Protocol History and Competencies
- Order of Precedence
- Seating Strategies
- Application of Seating Strategies
- Flags, Anthems and Logos
- Titles & Forms of Address
- Administrative Protocol
- Personal Diplomacy
- Dining Skills
- Dining Tutorial
- Protocol Logistics
- Protocol Logistics
- Graduation Ceremony
Who should Attend?
PR representatives from any organization.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.