Taxation Laws globally are becoming very complex. Further, to keep up with the changing rules and regulations is challenging, yet very critical. The globalization of economies, increase in volume of cross-border transactions, tax treaties signed off between countries etc. further add to the complexity.
This Course has been designed to give the delegates a first-hand experience into the International Taxation laws. Several Case Studies have been employed to give a flavour of the complexities that are faced by businesses in day to day functioning.
- Understanding of international tax
- Understanding the overall treaties
- Effective annual tax rate of the company
- Introduction to Tax Treaties around the world & logic behind them.
- Conceptual Framework of International Treaties & understanding their standard terminologies.
- Principles and Purposes of Tax Treaties signed by various countries of the world.
- The UN and OCED Model Conventions, their applicability & success globally.
- Protocols to treaties, compliance & role of regional organizations.
- Principles of Interpretation of International Treaties & its impact on global organizations.
- Principles of Interpretation: Analysis of Transactions & layered structuring approach.
- Recent Trends in the arrangements of UN, WTO & IMF for facilitation of international trade & commerce.
Who should Attend?
- Chief Financial Officers & Finance Directors
- Accountants & tax assistants
- Budget Officers / Forecasting Specialists
- Fund Managers and Investors
- Strategic Planners
- Private Equity and M&A Specialists
- Investment Bankers
- Corporate Bankers
- Tax Directors
- ACCA qualified professionals, CPA’s and Chartered Accountants
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.