The Interpersonal Communication Skills Training Course addresses the underlying attitudes, which form a manager’s interpersonal skills. Participants will learn how to shift unhelpful attitudes and experience ways of expressing themselves more fully and effectively at work. The interpersonal communication skills training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customized proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Having completed this interpersonal communication skills training course participants will be able to:
- Understand how they use their energy to work effectively
- Learn how to manage themselves better, especially when facing work situations which cause them stress
- Be more aware of the impact they have on other people.
- Be more skilful at understanding how and why other people behave and react as they do
- Influencing Others
- Being more Sensitive to Feelings
- Selling Ideas and Products
- Boss-Subordinate Relationships
- Assessing and Motivating others
- Mental and Physical Health and Handling Stress
Who should Attend?
Managers and senior managers who wish to increase their self-awareness and improve the way they relate to others in order to work more effectively and to sustain high quality working relationships.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.