This Project Management course is designed to teach you excellent Project Management skills. Delegates attending this Project Management training course learn the skills required to successfully implement any project, within budget and on schedule. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
On attending this course, delegates will be able to:
- Apply a set of best practice project management skills to any project
- Successfully plan and implement projects
- Complete a project within budget and on schedule
- Delegate responsibilities to project team members
Project Management – Principles and Definitions
- Key principles for PM success
- What is a Project?
- What is Project Management?
- The Role of the Project Manager
Project Management – Defining Responsibilities
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsibility Matrix
Project Management – Stakeholder Management
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Stakeholder Planning
- Stakeholder Communication
Project Management – Managing Communications
- Communication Plan examples Techniques
Project Management – Producing the Project Definition
- Tips for writing a Project Definition
- What to include
- The approval process
Project Management – Managing Project Documentation
- Types of documentation
- How to store it
- How to track approvals
- Naming standards
Project Management – Defining the Project Work
- Setting Goals and Objectives
- Defining tasks and activities
- Brainstorming using Mind Maps
- Estimating time
- Creating a work breakdown structure
- Determining task dependencies
- Determining task constraints
- Creating a Gantt Chart and Network Diagram
Project Management – Managing Project Risk
- Techniques to identify risk
- Creating a risk management plan
Project Management – Managing the Work plan
- Updating the project plan
- Status meetings and reports
- Action items
- Dealing with issues
- Root cause analysis
- Cause and Effect analysis
- Managing the project team
Project Management – Managing Scope
- Defining scope
- Process for managing scope changes
- Managing expectations
Project Management – Managing Quality
- What is quality?
- Process to manage quality
- Resolving quality issues
Project Management – Managing Project Completion
- Phase out plan and activities
- Phase out meeting
- Phase out questions
Who should Attend?
Project managers and project team members who want to improve their project processes using a tried and tested approach and toolset.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.