Wherever there are humans working together for one goal, there is knowledge to be harvested, stored, and dispensed as needed. The Knowledge Management workshop will give participants the tools that they will need to begin implementing knowledge management in your organization, no matter what the size of the company or the budget. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand Knowledge Management life cycle, and apply it in the workplace
- Comprehend the Knowledge Management Paradigm
- Be aware of the Knowledge Management Models
- Implement all learning in the organization effectively
Module One: Getting Started
- Housekeeping Items
- The Parking Lot
- Workshop Objectives
Module Two: Understanding Knowledge Management
- What is Knowledge
- What is Knowledge Management
- A Brief History
- Applications in the Workplace
Module Three: Dos and Don’ts
- Data, Information, and Knowledge
- The Tacit Mode
Module Four: The Knowledge Management Life Cycle
- Understanding Episodes
Module Five: The New Knowledge Management Paradigm
- Paradigms of the Past
- The New Paradigm
- Implications and Applications
- The Knowledge Management Endgame
Module Six: Knowledge Management Models
- The Nonaka and Takeuchi Model (SECI)
- Wiig Model
- Kakabadse Model
- Boisot Model
Module Seven: Building a Knowledge Management Rationale
- Why Rationale is Necessary
- Building a Business Case
- Finding Success Stories
- The Commodisation/Customization Model
Module Eight: Customizing Knowledge Management Definitions
- Components of a Knowledge Management Definition
- Customizing the Components
- Creating a KMBOK
Module Nine: Implementing Knowledge Management in Your Organization
- Gathering Support
- Identifying Opportunities for Revenue Streams
- Key Knowledge Management Techniques
- A Map for Success
- The No-Budget Scenario
Module Ten: Tips for Success
- About the Chief Knowledge Officer
- Knowledge Management Skill Checklist
- The Knowledge Management Imperative
- The Hype Curve
- Barriers and Helpers to Success
Module Eleven: Advance Topics
- The Knowledge Management Maturity Model
- Absorptive Capacity
- Process Model Types
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
- Words from the Wise
- Review of Parking Lot
- Lessons Learned
- Completion of Action Plans and Evaluations
Who Should Attend?
HR’s & Training department custodians.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.