Leadership Training increases awareness of your current leadership style and abilities and gives you a tool-kit to increase your leadership skills in the workplace. Each module in this workshop will allow you to influence and motivate your staff to achieve exceptional performance. The emphasis of this Leadership training is on practical skills via discussion, group work, case studies, and exercises. We will help you identify your specific learning points at the beginning of the course and review these throughout the course, establishing goals to implement back at the office to improve your leadership skills. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Gain greater understanding of a leader’s responsibilities
- Create and maintain an efficient, effective, and motivated team
- Maximize your team performance by understanding human behaviour and focusing on the needs of the individual and the team
- Improve your ability to communicate with the team and your customers
- Strengthen your techniques for managing the performance of the team
- The principles of leadership
- How people lead and influence others
- Types of power leaders possess
- Techniques for developing power
- Attributes of effective leaders
- Who does the leader serve
- Principles of motivation
- Motivation techniques to use with your team
- Factors affecting motivation
- Building productive relationships with others
- Techniques for influencing others
- Techniques for building rapport with different personalities
- The concepts and importance of communication
- Preferred communication channels, methods, and styles
- Verbalizing expectations in a clear manner
- Breaking down barriers to create effective communications
Decision Making, Delegation, and Problem Solving:
- Decision making elements
- Making decisions with confidence
- SMART outcome criteria
- Delegation principles
- Proven problem-solving approaches
- Common pitfalls in effective decision making
- Effective performance management
- Leaders’ responsibilities for evaluating, reprimanding, and counseling staff
- Preparing for performance management discussions
- Conducting performance management discussions
- Evaluating performance expectations objectively
Who should Attend?
Managers, coaches, team leaders and anyone who seeks to become an effective leader and motivator.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.