You will be sure to raise team motivation and performance levels to achieve your business goals with our in-house leading high performance teams training course. Each module in the training program focuses on building leading high performing teams in your organisation. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customized proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of this one day training course, the participants will have:
- Identified strategies to manage the different behavioural roles people take within a team and ways to improve team dynamics
- Established personal strategies and actions that will build and maintain a high performing team
- Communicated their own team vision in an engaging way to encourage team member “buy in”
Characteristics of high performance teams
- Defining a team
- Stages of group development
- Group exercise ‘shapes’ and review, facilitator presentation, small group and individual exercise
Achieving high performing team dynamics
- Introduction to Belbin Team Roles
- Characteristics and functions of each Team Role
- Review of own preferred Team Roles
- Facilitator presentation and group discussion, small group activity, individual review of own Self Perception Inventory report
- Building a high performance team case study
- Motivating employees
- Giving feedback
- Team role dynamics within own team
- Small group exercise reviewing case study and group presentation and discussion, individual reflective exercise with co-coaching
Creating a high team performance management culture
- Nine steps to leading high performing teams
- Improving own team performance management
- Activity, review performance guide to Leading High Performing Teams, individual exercise and co-coaching
Creating a compelling vision
- Steps to creating a compelling vision
- Tips on conveying your vision
- Short facilitator presentation, individual visioning activity followed by presentation and feedback in small groups
Adapting your leadership style
- Review of leadership styles and when to use
- Adapting to each person and situation
- Group discussion, presentation, paired exercise, individual reflective exercise
- Review of learning and action planning
Who should Attend?
Individuals who are new to leadership positions or needing to raise the performance and synergy of their team.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.