Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
A basic introductory course in economics or business could help, but no prior knowledge of economics is required.
Who Should Attend?
- An overview of the macroeconomy and its basic variables: GDP, inflation, unemployment and the relationships among them
- Diagnosing a macroeconomy What can the government do to stabilize the economy as it passes through the different “gaps” in the business cycle? Do any problems solve themselves?
- Fiscal policy as an expansive and restrictive policy tool How can governments use taxes and government spending to influence the economy? What are the drawbacks of fiscal policymaking? When are deficit spending and rising debt appropriate, what volumes of deficit and debt give cause for concern, and how can they be addressed?
- Monetary policy as an expansive and restrictive policy tool How does it work? What are its strengths and weaknesses? Why is monetary policy weaker during recessions, and how have central banks addressed this problem in the crisis? What might be the consequences?
- Combining policies – How do different combinations of these policies affect the macroeconomy, in the short and the long run? Trying your hand at economic policymaking
- The debate over rules vs discretion in the wake of the financial crisis Unconventional monetary policy tools Evaluating your success at economic policymaking.
- Formulate proposals for improving the management of macroeconomic policy finances
- Make connections between national and global constraints for policy reform
- Understand the nature of economic and political landscapes within the local, national and global environment
- Provide a framework for transparency and accountability within your sovereign jurisdiction understanding the need for fiscal probity and financial rectitude
- Contribute to the ideals of good governance, developing standards and capacity amongst your administration and peer group
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.