This project management course aims to develop the range of business and interpersonal skills and project management techniques required to manage today’s IT projects. During this project management training course extensive use is made of case study material which covers the life of a project from Initiation to Closure. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
After attending our IT Project Management course, delegates will be able to:
- Plan and implement IT projects
- Execute IT projects within budget and on time
- Use tried and tested project management tools & techniques to keep projects on track and eliminate failure
- The nature of projects and project work
- The IT project management life cycle
- Identifying Business Requirements
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Creating a Scope Document
- Risk Management
- Structure, organisation and responsibilities
- The need for project planning and control
- Outline and detailed planning techniques
- Work Breakdown Structures
- Identifying resource requirements
- Estimating effort and duration
- Adjustments, allowances and contingency
- Activity networks and critical path analysis
- Schedules and Gantt charts
- Managing Quality
- Change control procedures
- Collecting and analysing progress
Who should Attend?
Project managers and team members working on IT projects.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.