This course will cover the understanding of media and its use in the region, to achieve the best possible target reach. You will learn how to fully understand a media plan. The modules will provide you with the knowledge to differentiate between a good advertisement and a mediocre one. You will also learn how to distinguish an effective slogan, from a drab one. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to
- To understand the basics of media
- To identify your company’s target audience(s)
- To determine the marketing strategy required
- To understand what to request from a media supplier
- To choose the correct medium for your target audience
- To understand a media plan
- To appreciate the importance of visuals in your message
- To understand the different perspectives of an advertisement when dealing with diverse cultures
- To determine creative relevancy in the GCC and MENA region
- To specify your target in a ‘creative’
- To understand the importance of a relevant slogan
- How a good slogan and ‘creative’ can decide the advertising reach and contribute to its success
What Is Media?
- Different Tools of Media: Above The Line (ATL), Below The Line (BTL), Through The Line (TTL)
- What Is Media Management?
- What Is a Media Plan?
- How To Read A Media Plan
- The Media Planning Process
Setting Your Media Objectives
- Inputs (Products / Services, Competitors, Environmental Factors, Organizational Marketing Assets, Lessons Learned)
- Outputs (Media Plan Draft, Target Audience)
Your Media Plan Outline
RFP (Request For Proposal)
- Inputs (Advertising Agencies’ Media Proposals)
- Outputs (Diverse Media Proposals)
RFQ (Request For Quotation)
- Inputs (Advertising Agencies’ Media Quotations)
- Outputs (Diverse Media Quotations)
Assessment Of The Returned Requests
- Inputs (Comparison Between The RFPs & RFQs)
- Outputs (Use Your Plan As The Benchmark To Determine The Best Proposal & The Best Quotation)
Your Prepared Media Plan
- The Importance Of Visuals
- The Cultural Understanding Of Visuals In The Region
- The Impact Of A ‘Creative’ In An Advertisement
- Relevancy Of Slogans In The Region
- The Arabic Language & Its Diversity
- The Public Reaction To A Slogan Or A Text
- How To Use A Slogan In Different Mediums
How To Manage Your Advertisement
- Inputs (‘Creative’, Slogan, & Text)
- Outputs (The Advertisement)
- Ready To Go (Publish / Print / Broadcast)
Who Should Attend?
Marketing and sales professionals, media departments, PR and communication professionals, business development departments, creative professionals, and client servicing personnel, etc.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.